For those in search of high-quality employment opportunities or engineering talent to join their firm or company, visit the CSPE Career Center.
Use CSPE's Career Center for Your Employment Needs
CSPE's Career Center is dedicated to delivering high-quality engineering positions in California and is your connection to engineering employment. Check out CSPE's newest Career Center, powered by CareerBuilder.com for thousands of listings! CSPE and CareerBuilder have partnered to bring you the best in job searching, resume posting, and online recruiting.
National Society of Professional Engineers Mentoring Programs
NSPE has created four different mentoring programs that deliver professional development guidance. Whether you are an experienced engineer making a change in your career, or someone new to the profession who needs licensure advice, there is a program for you!
- Free Webinar! Improving the Professional Engineering Licensure Process for Construction Engineers
- Career Transition: For engineers experiencing some kind of a transition in their professional lives. Offers career management seminars, links to helpful transition resources and a network of experienced members ready to offer advice, assistance, and referrals in a variety of job markets and geographical regions.
- Mentors in Government: Professional engineers, including engineering students, can get first-hand professional development expertise and career guidance from engineers in federal, local, and state government.
From the Professional Resource Catalog
- Mentoring ToolBox: Become a mentor and encourage licensure for your fellow engineers.
Other Mentoring Resources
- MentorNet: Explore and experience the e-network for women in engineering and science. Students, professionals, and individuals interested in mentoring are all invited to join the community.
Member Services Resources