In addition to enjoying CSPE's wide range of member services, publications, and benefits, members can only enjoy a plethora of additional benefits from the National Society of Professional Engineers.
Highlights of NSPE Member-Only Benefits
- NSPE's Engineering Income and Salary Survey - The NSPE Engineering Income and Salary Survey has been conducted since 1952 and provides a comprehensive look at what engineers across the country are being paid. NSPE members who take part in the survey get free, unlimited access to complete survey data.
- Earn 15 Free PDHs - NSPE members can now earn four free professional development hours by taking four online seminars on ethics topics.
- Website Benefits - find out the array of web features and member-only benefits that you can enjoy from NSPE.
- Professional Resources for Engineers - CSPE and NSPE members can order a variety of continuing education, licensure, and career development products at discounted rates through the NSPE web site.
- U.S. Engineering Press Review - A free service for members, NSPE's U.S. Engineering Press Review is a weekly summary of highlights from the major engineering publications and newsletters, and from the general press, that are either buried in your in-box or that you don't receive at all.
Member Services Resources