NSPE membership includes 15 free on-demand streaming seminars that you can conveniently view from your home or office. At the end of each seminar, a quiz will be available for those who need it to meet their state's continuing education requirements.
These courses are available for free to NSPE members. Please visit the NSPE website, then log in. When you complete the check-out process for a free course, you will not be charged.
The 15 free courses for 2017 are:
- Building Your Pipeline of Success
- Defining Roles and Risks for Professional Engineers and Construction Managers
- 2016 Design-Build EJCDC Contract Documents
- Ethics of Autonomous Vehicles: Who's in the Driver's Seat?
- Engineering Ethics: Conflicts of Interest
- Engineering Ethics: Conflicts of Interest and Confidentiality Questions
- Engineering Ethics: Employer/Employee Relations
- Engineering Ethics: Licensure and Professional Practice Concerns
- Engineering Ethics: Public Health and Safety and Communications Issues
- Engineering Ethics: Misrepresentation
- Future Trends in Engineering: Rail and Manufacturing
- Real and Perceived Concerns About Hydraulic Fracturing
- When Ethics Are Ignored: Lessons From Forensic Engineers
Hotline for Members
Are you an NSPE member with a question about engineering licensure, ethics, or law? If so, call 888-384-4295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your 9-digit NSPE member number.
Read about four alternative paths to Professional Engineering Licensure.
CSPE and RedVector.com have partnered to bring you online education where you benefit from:
- Convenience & Affordability
- Largest Selection of Specialized Topics
- Highest Quality of Courses
- Author Interaction & Support
CSPE members receive a 10% discount for using coupon code "CSPE".
CSPE sponsors a number of low and no cost seminars for its members annually. This represents the most up-to-date listing of courses available.
Looking for a job or looking to obtain quality engineering talent? Visit the CSPE Career Center, powered by CareerBuilder.com.
A complete resource of companies and institutions that provide review courses and materials for taking either the EIT or PE examination in California. Many of these companies also offer discounts to CSPE members.
CSPE helps members by providing them the information to obtain additional PE licenses in California and other states.
NSPE's Licensure Information page features downloadable licensure law summaries, FAQ on engineering licensure, opinion/editorial articles, and links to every state licensing board.
Listings of NSPE's Continuing Education opportunities, online continuing education providers, and courses offered by other state societies of the National Society of Professional Engineers.
Depending on the state of a PE license, there are different Continuing Education requirements. This provides a state-by-state summary, as well as methods to obtain more information.
A partial list of continuing education opportunities being offered to engineers in California from sources other than CSPE or NSPE.
Information about NCEES, the nationwide organization comprised of the state engineering licensure boards that develops FE/EIT and PE licensure examinations.