Membership = Insurance for Your License
$4,000/year to insure your health $1,000/year to insure your home $750/year to insure your car $500/year to insure your life
Membership is about $220/year
TO INSURE THE LICENSE THAT YOUR LIVELIHOOD IS BUILT UPON
The same livelihood that pays for all that other insurance
That's a pretty sound investment!
- Other organizations represent what you do. NSPE and CSPE represent who you are.
- NSPE has spent the last ten years positioning to serve professional engineers in the twenty-first century through interactive, user-friendly, Internet-based service from the national society and its state affiliates.
- NSPE is the society that takes you through the gateway to management. When it's time to move up...and ethics and integrity become more important than ever...NSPE membership is the credential that shows you are headed to the top.
- NSPE is the society that helps move you along your career path, providing mentoring, networking, valuable local, state, and national contacts.
- NSPE is the society with solutions to questions of ethics in professional conduct - the kind engineers face every day.
- NSPE uniquely offers access to the innovation of like-minded people in other engineering disciplines.
- One NSPE membership gives access to FOUR communities of service - Local Chapter, State Society, National Society, and the World Wide Web with NO BORDERS, NO BOUNDARIES.
- CSPE is the society that cuts through information overload for you. Rather than pouring through multiple sources, come to CSPE, where you will be led easily and quickly to the information you need.
- NSPE was the founder of National Engineers week in 1951. This example of leadership created a program that has endured and is celebrated nationwide.
- NSPE is the national society of engineering professionals from all disciplines that promotes the ethical and competent practice of engineering, advocates licensure, and enhances the image and well-being of its members.
- NSPE is where leadership is taught, learned and practiced. NSPE does not create engineers. It creates engineering leaders.
- Those who went before gave back so you could prosper and earn. Now it's our turn to put in time, give back, prepare and mentor the next generation of engineers.