Showcase Your Contributions
- Immediate access to potential engineering projects and jobs Chapter meetings often feature projects done by CSPE members. The member speaks at a chapter meeting and shares the project with peers.
- CSPE’s Supporting Organization Program provides an opportunity for companies to support and expand CSPE’s programs and services – with lots of publicity in return
Group Buying Discounts
- Member discounts on UPS shipping; a variety of software and publications; financial management software; a variety of insurance products and more
Advocacy At All Levels Of Government
- NSPE and CSPE monitor numerous bills, draft regulations and similar documents at both state and local levels. We work hard to protect the rights of engineers and their businesses.
- NSPE Salary Survey: use the annual salary survey as a benchmark to help you keep your salaries competitive.
- Network with potential employees, clients and engineering firms to work for you at a variety of CSPE Chapter-sponsored business and social events
- Participate on the Critical Infrastructure Homeland Security (CIHS) Taskforce, formed by NSPE after September 11 to help address issues related to the security of the nation’s built environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR MY COMPANY?